Risk Management Consultancy Services
Cowden Limited strives for, and assists in, the continuous improvement of risk management practices with all our client's businesses. Our risk management services provide our clients with professional expertise in a wide range of areas. We maintain an up to date knowledge base with regard to risk management and injury management practices for all our clients.
We constantly keep clients informed of changes which may affect their company systems and processes.
To identify areas of high risk, we work closely with our clients in developing preventative strategies, and designing comprehensive systems to ensure that our clients risk exposure is controlled and minimised.
Some of the various services our clients utilise are;
- Design & development of Workplace Health & Safety / Injury Management Systems;
- Full Range of Auditing Services - AS/NZS: 4801, ISO: 9001, ISO: 14001, SafetyMAP, InjuryMAP, WorkSafe Plan Audits;
- Workplace Health and Safety Education, Mentoring and Training Services;
- Risk Management Strategic Planning Services;
- Crisis Management Support Services;
- Incident Investigations;
- Injury Management Support Services;
- Workers Compensation Claims Management Services;
- Risk and Hazard Assessments;
- Technical Writing including Policy and Procedure development Services
To discuss our full range of risk management consultancy services please contact our Risk Advisor on the details below.
Phil Cleverly | National Risk Advisor
Phone: (08) 9322-4822
Mobile: (+61) 0476 800 736